From: David Ching on
"Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Paul has written actually two CPicture classes, one uses OleLoadPicture
> (the
>> one you want), the other uses GDI+.
>>

> I missed the one which uses GDI+. Was it in MSDN as well?

Hmm, I purchased Paul's PixieLib library, and the GDI+ CPicture was part of
that. I don't know if it ever made it into an MSDN column.

-- David

From: Ajay Kalra on
"David Ching" <dc(a)remove-this.dcsoft.com> wrote in message
> "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Paul has written actually two CPicture classes, one uses OleLoadPicture
> > (the
> >> one you want), the other uses GDI+.
> >>

> > I missed the one which uses GDI+. Was it in MSDN as well?
> >

> Hmm, I purchased Paul's PixieLib library, and the GDI+ CPicture was part
of
> that. I don't know if it ever made it into an MSDN column.

I guess he did publish it in 2003:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/03/c/

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra(a)yahoo.com

From: David Ching on

"David Ching" <dc(a)remove-this.dcsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hmm, I purchased Paul's PixieLib library, and the GDI+ CPicture was part
> of that. I don't know if it ever made it into an MSDN column.

Got me searching...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/03/c/default.aspx

It also says the CArchiveStream has a problem, and this article has a
workaround.

-- David

From: Tom Serface on
I use Paul's CPicture class in a couple of applications and it works great.
It's really fast and supports any graphic format that Internet Explorer
supports.

Tom

From: Ajay Kalra on
I believe one of the formats is not supported by IOlePicture/GDI+. I believe
it was TIF or something major.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra(a)yahoo.com

"Tom Serface" <tserface(a)msn.com> wrote in message
> I use Paul's CPicture class in a couple of applications and it works
great.
> It's really fast and supports any graphic format that Internet Explorer
> supports.
>
> Tom
>
> "David Ching" <dc(a)remove-this.dcsoft.com> wrote in message
> > "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
OleLoadPicture
> >> (the
> >>>

> >> I missed the one which uses GDI+. Was it in MSDN as well?
> >>

> > Hmm, I purchased Paul's PixieLib library, and the GDI+ CPicture was part
> > of that. I don't know if it ever made it into an MSDN column.
> >
> > -- David

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: What to do with First-Chance exception
Next: CEdit problem