From: Oswaldo on
Hi,
I am having the same problem, I am trying to connect to a website that uses
the Cisco SSL VPN and after I start the connection the Active X ask for proxy
credentials, and when I put them I get the same error everytime "the ssl vpn
client was unable to successfully verify the ip forwardign
table modification. an ssl vpn connection will not be established"
I am sure that the proxy user and name are correct do you know how to fix
this problem?
Thanks a lot

--
Oswaldo Cortes

From: "Crina Li" on
Hi Oswaldo,

Thank you for posting.

Please refer to my reply for mugen.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Crina Li (MSFT)

Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

You can locate the newsgroup here:

issue.

--------------------

From: Oswaldo on
Hi Crina,
I read all the articles and followed the instructions but I keep getting the
same error. One diference with the problems listed on some articles is that
they can get connected but I am unable to connect. After the Active X
installer starts I get a screen asking me for my proxy credentials I put the
correct User and Password and I get the screen telling me that The SSL VPN
Client was unable to succesfully verify the IP forwarding table
modifications. If put the wrong User/Pass or leave it blank I get other
screen telling me that Proxy authentication failed using the supplied
credentials.
I have the 3 protocols two, that were already there and the 10000 port that
I added, and I have the access rule to allow the traffic from Internal to
External. I checked that the CEICW has Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
selected in the Services Configuration page. And I know that VPN site is
using Cisco VPN 3030.The only thing that I don't know how to check is that
the clients are running in SecureNAT mode. Please could you tell me?
Also If you think that I need something else please let me know.
Thank you very much for all your time and consideration.
Regards,

--
Oswaldo Cortes

From: "Crina Li" on
Hi Oswaldo,

Thanks for your updates.

SecureNAT means you need to configure the internal IP of the ISA server as
client's default gateway. For your issue, I also recommend you to involve
the Cisco support. Some settings on the VPN client or the server could also
affect the VPN connection through a firewall.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

From: Oswaldo on
Hi Crina,
That means that I have to stop using DHCP and assign a static IP to the
machine so the default gateway field on my local Area Connection will be
active? And in this case I will need to unistall the firewall client that
comes with ISA?
Thanks for help.
Regards,
--
Oswaldo Cortes

""Crina Li"" wrote:

> [...]
> | > "Notify me of replies" box to receive e-mail notifications when there
> are
> | > any updates in your thread. When responding to posts via your
> newsreader,
> | > please "Reply to Group" so that others may learn and benefit from your
> | > issue.
> | >
> | > Microsoft engineers can only focus on one issue per thread. Although we
> | > provide other information for your reference, we recommend you post
> | > different incidents in different threads to keep the thread clean. In
> doing
> | > so, it will ensure your issues are resolved in a timely manner.
> | >
> | > For urgent issues, you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly.
> Please
> | > check http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.
> | >
> | > Any input or comments in this thread are highly appreciated.

Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: DCOM error
Next: Sender ID Filtering vs. SBS Fax Server