From: MWeeks24 on
Hello,
I have a Keithley 2000 DMM and I would like to setup this up with Labview to read measurements and simply display them on the screen. The only interface I have to use is Serial (i.e. COM1). Does anyone have something or an idea of how to do this? Possibly IVI driver? Thanks for your quick response.

Mike
From: Albert Geven on
Hi
Be carefull old k2000 dmm's only work correctly below or at 19200 baud,
They genrate errors above that.
Albert
From: Albert Geven on
I strongly recommend to use the native labview drivers. I like the IVI idea but not all implemenattions are perfect and bug fixing is more difficult.especially some older IVI drivers are having weird installations and require a lot of dll's
The best drivers can be expected with the new labview library concept in LV8. But it can take some time before all drivers are moved to such a project.(ps a labview lib is surely not a .llb)

Albert