From: SG1 on

"Dr Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF"
<does.tholen.have.many.kook.outs.with.malcum(a)kangarooistan.com.au> wrote in
message news:4c1b4808$0$14143$c3e8da3(a)news.astraweb.com...
> Mark Walford wrote:
>>> It is improbable that the yanks could kill the internet as a whole
>> No its impossible
>
> Probably.

We would have Austnet controlled by the dudd. The more beds ya find the more
Reds there are. I am not paranoid, well maybe not today.

From: Rod Speed on
keithr wrote:

> Try this

> http://www.zdnet.com.au/internet-kill-switch-proposed-for-us-339303838.htm

Taint gunna happen, you watch.

> It is improbable that the yanks could kill the internet as a whole,

Impossible, actually.

> but maybe it is time to make sure that there are enough resources in the rest of the world to carry on without them.

Nope, thats there already.

> Note also the bit about making software suppliers immune from any consiquences of their foulups.

Thats not going to happen either, you watch.

From: Don McKenzie on
Geoff Lock wrote:

> Pssfftt!!! So what if they killed the Internet? I'll just restore it
> from my backup :)

Geoff Lock, you Rock!

(best laugh I have had all week)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page: http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam: http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
From: John Tserkezis on
Mark Walford wrote:

>> It is improbable that the yanks could kill the internet as a whole

> No its impossible

So Googling "google" will NOT cause an infinite loop and bring the
internet to its knees? Damned fibbers. Can't trust anyone nowadays.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: 3g router
Next: Join PDF files