From: EveryNameTaken on
Greetings!
I noticed my Log database is getting hammered with the following message:

11/27/07 11:13:34 PM [0x0-0x3a03a].com.adobe.dreamweaver-9.0[485] Ignoring
Quickdraw drawing between QDBeginCGContext and QDEndCGContext

This is repeated literally thousands of times <gulp>.

I am running on a Dual 2.7 GHz PowerPC g5 with 5GB under 10.5.1

Any ideas? What other info would be helpful for me to post?

Thanks!

Be Well.

Paul.:confused;

From: largo11 on
I have over 4000 instances of this in my console log daily using an iMac with
Os 10.5.1. (Heavy Dreamweaver user) Not an issue prior to 10.5. Everything
seems to run fine and eventually we delete the logs. But definitely something
Adobe should be on top of.