From: btbgold on
-Windows 7 since upgrading to Win 7 from XP when I try and email images in
Outlook the properties of the images, including the creation date are changed
to the date of transmission when emailed. For record purposes, I need the
original creation date in the image properties when being viewed by the
sender which is what did happen in XP.

Grateful for any assistance...
--
BTB
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"btbgold" <btbgold(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> -Windows 7 since upgrading to Win 7 from XP when I try and email images in
> Outlook the properties of the images, including the creation date are
> changed
> to the date of transmission when emailed. For record purposes, I need the
> original creation date in the image properties when being viewed by the
> sender which is what did happen in XP.

Where are they changed? If on the recipient's side, that's normal.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: btbgold on
Yes - I can now see that it is changed on the recipients side only.My images
have been going to government Agencies who have a program to read the
original meta data(I have just found). Any way of allowing the recipient to
read the date created on the outgoing image with out using a special program?
Why are the properties thus changed as the key date is obviously whe the
image was taken?
--
BTB

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Yes - I can now see that it is changed on the recipients side only.My images
> have been going to government Agencies who have a program to read the
> original meta data(I have just found). Any way of allowing the recipient to
> read the date created on the outgoing image with out using a special
> program?
> Why are the properties thus changed as the key date is obviously whe the
> image was taken?

Aren't you discussing this same thing in another thread? If not, we'll
continue here but if so, please continue in whatever thread was the original.
I think that's the other one.

Describe the exact process you're using to attach and send the messages.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]