From: Irene on
When I get an email with an attachment that is in Powerpoint I can't open it
until I save it. What can I do to be able to open it without saving? --
Irene
From: VanguardLH on
Irene wrote:

> When I get an email with an attachment that is in Powerpoint I can't open it
> until I save it. What can I do to be able to open it without saving? --
> Irene

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894894

Found just by doing a search at Microsoft's huge support knowledge site
(http://support.microsoft.com; select advanced find, pick the program, enter
keywords).
From: Irene on
I have gone into the site that you have outlined but I cannot see the
solution to my problem.

I will try to make the problem clearer. When I recieve an email with an
attachment in real player - that is no problem - but when the attachment in
in Microsoft Powerpoint - I can't open it - until I save it.

--
Irene

From: Peter Foldes on
Irene

You should post this to the Outlook Express newsgroup which this is not. Also post
any error messages as per verbatim along with your version of windows and IE\OE.

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

And see if this helps
Unable to open .PPS attachments directly from Outlook Express using XP/SP2
or XP/SP3:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ppsopen.htm

--
Peter