From: Rick on
I have a wide form that prints to two pages. The data will print to
the "spill over" second page but any images that would also show on
that "spill over" do not print. They do however display on the
screen !! What am I doing wrong?

I really don't want to create a multi page form. I want to stay with
one page where the page constraints move the data to the second
printed page.

Thanks for any assistance.

~Rick
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Forms aren't intended for printing: that's what reports are for.

Because of that, there may well be issues such as you're describing.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele