From: iscguy1067 on
I have a PDF document that I want to use as the starting point for a new
Access report. I added an Unbound Object Frame to the report and selected my
PDF document to be placed into the frame. This all works OK except that the
PDF document is reduced in size by about 25% when it appears in the unbound
object frame. The object frame is big enough to hold the full size document
and I have the size property of the frame set to "Clip" so the document
should display in actual size. I've tried several other PDF documents and
they all have the same issue when displayed in an object frame. I've also
tried croping the original PDF to eliminate white space with no success. My 8
x 11 document is reduced to ~ 5 x 7.