From: Rajeev Rawat on
Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table
I can simply copy and paste but it is not that easy when doing from
Excel to Access!

I downloaded this manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Access2003Intro.pdf
but couldn't find this topic

If anyone knows please let me know!

Cheers

Raj
From: Stefan_889_12 on
Hello,

there are plenty of sources.
e.g.:
http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC102722321033

Stefan.

From: Ken Snell on
Some code examples as well:

http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/EXCEL_Import.htm

--

Ken Snell

From: John Caulfield on
No need for code. Create an Eccel File and range name the headings and data and Save the File.

Then Use File Import and work your way through the steps of the Wizard.

Alternatively, Access has a Macro action Transfer Spreadsheet which has all the settings needed to import without Code.

Even if you did want code the Tools MAcro Menu has an option to Convert a Macro to VBA code.

Steps for range naming in Excel are conatined in the advanced manual 2003 or 2007 at the same site http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-training/microsoft-excel-training-courses.html

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access.queries/Importing-Excel-data-into-Access