From: meangene on
How would I construct a query to return all invoices where the qty shipped
for a specific item is not divisable by 4? Really its the divisable by 4 part
need assistance with. Thanks!
From: Ken Snell on
SELECT *
FROM YourTableName
WHERE YourFieldName Mod 4 <> 0;

--

Ken Snell
http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/

From: Jerry Whittle on
Interesting question! Put something like this in the field of the query with
the correct field name in place of ID:

Not4: [ID]/4

In the criteria put the following again with the proper field name:

<>Int([ID]/4)
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Jerry Whittle on
Much nicer than my solution.

From: meangene on
Jerry and Ken - Thank you both for the response!