From: Lancer on
Hi.
I've created an xml file setting by exporting with filezilla, there are
3 sites settings...
Now I'm trying to import the xml, filezilla says "Settings have been
successfully import", but there isn't any site in the Site Manager...
What I can do?

From: Paul Lutus on
Lancer wrote:

> Hi.
> I've created an xml file setting by exporting with filezilla, there are
> 3 sites settings...
> Now I'm trying to import the xml, filezilla says "Settings have been
> successfully import", but there isn't any site in the Site Manager...
> What I can do?

You could show us your XML. Maybe there's an obvious problem with it.

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com
From: Lancer on

Paul Lutus ha scritto:
> You could show us your XML. Maybe there's an obvious problem with it.

Ehm...but in the xml there are my settings with my password, isn't it?

From: J�rg Schneider on
Lancer wrote:
>> You could show us your XML. Maybe there's an obvious problem with it.
> Ehm...but in the xml there are my settings with my password, isn't it?

Yes, but
a) they are encrypted
b) you could replace the passwords with ***. Just open the XML-file with
notepad and search for "pass"

Example:
<FileZilla>
<Settings>
<Item name="Use Keep Alive" type="numeric">1</Item>
</Settings>
<Sites>
<Site Name="My Domain name" Host="www.mydomain.com" Port="21" User="access"
Account="" RemoteDir="/" LocalDir="F:\" Pass="***" Logontype="1"
FWBypass="0" DontSavePass="0" ServerType="0" PasvMode="1" TimeZoneOffset="0"
TimeZoneOffsetMinutes="0" Comments="" UTF8="0" DefaultSite="0"/>
</Sites>
</FileZilla>

From: Paul Lutus on
Lancer wrote:

> Paul Lutus ha scritto:
>> You could show us your XML. Maybe there's an obvious problem with it.
>>

> Ehm...but in the xml there are my settings with my password, isn't it?

If so, edit the XML before posting it.

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com