From: yuppicide on
I have a user in our New York office (I'm in New Jersey)... she's running
Outlook 2003.

This moring her Inbox showed 2 new emails, but they all showed as being read
already.

She has an appointment, but after that I might use TeamViewer to access her
computer.. is there anything I should look for or do?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Is she syncing with a smartphone or pda? Is her reading pane set to mark
messages read when the selection changes?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: yuppicide on
No phone.

From: "Lauri" Lauri dot McBeath at on
I've had several staff members minimize "today", so they don't see what
comes in until its "tomorrow".

I hope that makes sense.

-Lauri
Bellingham Public Schools

From: yuppicide on
Yeah, I was asking here for nothing.. it was minimized for the day which had
the two unread emails.. quick fix solved in 5 seconds after I remoted in..