From: Macka from Oz Macka from on
Hi
I am running Windows Vista Home Premium on an HP desktop, with Office 2007
SP2.
For months my Outlook has worked fine (or as well as can be expected). In
the last 2 weeks it has stopped loading. It will open only in safe mode.

How can I fix this problem?

I have tried:
1. office diaganostics - no resolution found
2. reinstalling Office 2007 - major pain, and no resolution with the Outlook
problem
3. adding a new outlook profile - again no change.

regards
TM
From: Peter Foldes on
And did you try to disable all the Add Ins and see if it opens that way also. Then
if it does return each Add In until you find the culprit

--
Peter