From: Nico Kadel-Garcia on
I've got a contract employer looking for some expertise in migrating
their Linux and UNIX systems to use NFSv4, for various reasons, and to
apparently migrate their Windows ACL's over to their NFSv4 setup.
That's not a stunt I've pulled, and the various guidelines I'm seeing
via Google searching don't refer to migrations, they tend to refer to
a lot of theory on how such things work with little practical advice.

Yes, it's a powerful toolkit. You can do a lot with it. But are there
good guidelines on straightforward cross-platform integration? Or, for
my personal englightenment, or on the actual polcies you *should* use
in a best practices world?