From: hyfyin on
gentlemen,
i am using outlook 2007 and my infobar sometimes doesn't show that i have
forwarded the message. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Also,
in a new message it displays "this message will be sent via email address"
even though outlook has got only one profile configured.
pls help.....
thanks
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"hyfyin" <hyfyin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> gentlemen,

And women.

> i am using outlook 2007 and my infobar sometimes doesn't show that i have
> forwarded the message. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Also,
> in a new message it displays "this message will be sent via email address"
> even though outlook has got only one profile configured.
> pls help.....
> thanks

No need to ask more than once.
--