From: Pryan on
I've recently imported mail from Outlook express to Outlook 2007.

The "From" fied of all the old imported email does not display the email
address. It just shows the sends full name.

I therefore cannot reply to old email or click on the From field and add the
email address to my contacts.

Anyone come across this problem before?
thanks,
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Pryan" <Pryan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I've recently imported mail from Outlook express to Outlook 2007.

It's better to export to Outlook from Outlook Express.

> The "From" fied of all the old imported email does not display the email
> address. It just shows the sends full name.

It shows the Display Name and this is normal. The name should be underlined.
Is it?

> I therefore cannot reply to old email or click on the From field and add the
> email address to my contacts.

What happens when you try? Sounds to me like you did not properly transfer
the messages. Explain the details of the process you used.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]