From: MrD on
I am having the same problem--let me say it this way:
When I am writing an email and need to attach an image or something, I click
on attach and it brings up a box that say (with the moving blocks)
"initializing the root folders to display".
This take up to 30 seconds to finish.
Is there any way to speed this up or not have it do whatever it is doing to
speed things up?
From: MrD on
Thanks for your reply. I'm sure that is the problem but it does not tell me
which drive it cannot connect too. Anyway to find out which one it cannot
access?

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

> This means outlook can't connect to one of your mapped network drives,
> either because its not available or you need to enter your username and
> password to access it.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
> dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net
>
> Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
> EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your
> newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.
>

> "MrD" <MrD(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am having the same problem--let me say it this way:
> > When I am writing an email and need to attach an image or something, I
> > click
> > on attach and it brings up a box that say (with the moving blocks)
> > "initializing the root folders to display".
> > This take up to 30 seconds to finish.
> > Is there any way to speed this up or not have it do whatever it is doing
> > speed things up?

Pages: 1
Prev: Ribbon_GetIMEXImage
Next: HELP - Outlook Error?