From: So Call Me Crazy on
I am getting the following error message every time I try to open an existing
Task or create a new one:

"An error occurred while calling the callback: Ribbon_GetIMEXImage"

What is this? I can't even find anything helpful when I Google the error.
I don't have any Outlook programming going on.

TIA
From: Diane Poremsky {MVP} on
do you have any addins installed?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

Access this newsgroup directly by visiting
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx

"So Call Me Crazy" <SoCallMeCrazy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:905FC436-1AA2-4D3D-BB93-6C0BAEDE687C(a)microsoft.com...

From: So Call Me Crazy on
Yes, there are several. However, none that I have specifically included.
This is a corporate machine and I see some that are associated with corp
applications -- such as Symantec Vault.

From: So Call Me Crazy on
Upon closer examination of the error message, this pertains to "Microsoft
Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing". I have removed
that add-in and the error, of course, is no longer presenting itself.

That being said, I did not consciously install this add-in and so wonder if
I will now cause myself other problems. Any idea what this add-in is
supposed to do for me?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
it as installed when you installed Access and unless you use Outlook data in
access, it will not cause problems.

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100154271033.aspx to learn
more about it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"So Call Me Crazy" <SoCallMeCrazy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D3CF786B-04E9-4CFF-A4C7-D4880E2D8A1F(a)microsoft.com...