From: Christopher Muto on
Luan Pham wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:58:48 -0500, Dan Sgambelluri
> <dsgambelluri(a)shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>>> For some reason I unable to fine this laptop wireless drivers. If any
>>> help I really appreciate. Thanks
>> http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=ca&cs=cadhs1&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=&SystemID=INS_PNT_PM_600M&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=
>
> So far all the drivers I download none of them work.

did you just install a windows os on this machine from scratch? if so
did you follow that install with chipset drivers? if you didn't install
the chipset drivers then the system probably won't recognize any
installed mini-pci card or express cards, etc.
From: Christopher Muto on
WaIIy wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:16:43 -0500, Ben Myers <ben_myers(a)charter.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Luan Pham wrote:

>>> So far all the drivers I download none of them work.
>> You need to open up the chassis and identify the exact make and model of
>> wireless card inside. As an alternative, you can download and run
>> Unknown Device Identifier from Huntersoft. But the information it
>> provides is a little cryptic, so maybe you're better off simply opening
>> up the system. After that, you should be able to find the right driver
>> to install... Ben Myers
>
> This might be easier..
>
> http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

i wonder how belarc performs if the chipset driver is not installed.