From: MR. B on
In our environment nothing but the OS is installed on C.

When I install Sharepoint and tell it, "e:\" it says sure, no problem. BUT
it still installs to the "C" drive. How can I FORCE it to be on "E"!

--
Bayern München
From: Wahid Saleemi on
On Oct 16, 9:21 am, MR. B <M...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> In our environment nothing but the OS is installed on C.
>
> When I install Sharepoint and tell it, "e:\" it says sure, no problem.  BUT
> it still installs to the "C" drive.  How can I FORCE it to be on "E"!
>
> --
> Bayern München

Are you using the advanced / custom install option? During MOSS
install there are several paths and you have to check all the options
(tabs) to ensure you change them.