From: Fernando on
Im using a TP2 also with Energy newest ROM and had the same problem, Im not sure what I did but after a couple of hard resets I decided to install the cab first. and when the language box apeared I just pressed the back hardbutton for 3 seconds and I succeded. After that Im using it without problems.

I hope this Works
Greeting

Terry Pinnell wrote:

Cannot install or uninstall Pocket Music
04-Sep-09

Help, I am in a real mess here!

Earlier today I tried to upgrade from 5.3.1 to the latest version
5.3.3 of PocketMind's PocketMusic on my HTC Touch Pro 2 (WM 6.1), as
recommended by PocketMind. It failed to install. It got to the stage
where it told me the previous version will be uninstalled and asked if
I want to proceed. I clicked OK as usual and then got 'Installing
PocketMind PocketMusic.CAB ...'. But there was no progress in the bar.
It stayed empty. On re-starting the Touch Pro 2 the same cycle was
repeated.

I then repeated the attempt to install 5.3.3 but this time I got the
error message "Copy error ...".

When I then tried to run PM 5.3.1 I got an empty screen.

But now I cannot uninstall PocketMusic, either with Remove Programs on
the PPC or Add/Remove Programs from AS on the PC.

I also downloaded the individual CAB for version 5.3.1 but that
would not open on my PPC.

I have also used Resco Explorer to remove \Program Files\Pocket Music
but still cannot install or uninstall.

So I am well and truly stuck. I have emailed PocketMind but meanwhile can
any of the experts help please? Is there isome program that will safely
clear out all traces of PocketMusic (whatever version or versions is
currently still hanging around? Would it help to clear my PC registry
of all references to PocketMind/PocketMusic/Pmusic?

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

On Friday, September 04, 2009 10:47 AM
Terry Pinnell wrote:

[...]

EggHeadCafe Chat Chaos in Silverlight Released Today
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/325ea67e-d6c4-4811-b096-54f31bdede5d/eggheadcafe-chat-chaos-in.aspx