From: Walter Clayton on
Did you try the installer patch off the second link?

--
Walter Clayton

From: LazyMomma on
Yes I tried to install the patch, but it was for the game Bejeweled and
Alchemy. I purchased...Bejeweled 2 Deluxe.

From: Walter Clayton on
Your best bet is to probably contact tech support at the game company. If is
possible that you have bad media, but it's also possible that have issues
with their installer on SP2 systems.

From: LazyMomma on
Thank You Walter and Carey, but after searching the internet for 12 hours I
found the answer. The solution for me was to copy the Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
folder to a "new folder" on my hard drive and then install the game from the
copied version.

From: Sunny on

> Thank You Walter and Carey, but after searching the internet for 12 hours
> found the answer. The solution for me was to copy the Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
> folder to a "new folder" on my hard drive and then install the game from
> the
> copied version.
<snip>
Your post prompted me to buy Bejeweled2 (had Bejeweled for a while).
The install went OK for me, and automatically selected new folders etc.
(Found out that you have to be "online" with the game open to unlock it
using the key code)
Worth remembering that you only have 5 free downloads of a registered copy
though. :-)

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: SHELL NOTIFICATION