From: LazyMomma on
Hello, My computer specs are...Windows Xp Home, SP2, Pentium 3 with 256 mb
ram and 800 Mhz. While trying to install Bejeweled 2, I get error messages
that say: Unable To Create Cab\popcfg2\Files.Cab and Unable To Read Installer
Data.
Please tell me what I should do.
--
Until The Next Time...
From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
You have a corrupt download....try again.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

From: LazyMomma on
Thank You for your quick response, but I purchased the Game today from a store.

From: Walter Clayton on
Try here
http://www.popcap.com/help.php?cat=dlxtech
and in particular here
http://www.globalstarsoftware.com/support/index.php?id=84&display=1
although I don't know for certain if these apply to your version.

--
Walter Clayton

From: LazyMomma on
Hello Walter, thank you for your suggestion, I visited those websites and
they offered no solution.

"Walter Clayton" wrote:

> Try here
> http://www.popcap.com/help.php?cat=dlxtech
> and in particular here
> http://www.globalstarsoftware.com/support/index.php?id=84&display=1
> although I don't know for certain if these apply to your version.
>
> --
> Walter Clayton
> Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
>

> "LazyMomma" <LazyMomma(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello, My computer specs are...Windows Xp Home, SP2, Pentium 3 with 256 mb
> > ram and 800 Mhz. While trying to install Bejeweled 2, I get error
> > messages
> > that say: Unable To Create Cab\popcfg2\Files.Cab and Unable To Read
> > Installer
> > Data.
> > Please tell me what I should do.
> > --