From: PeterM on
I've searched thru this forum and thru the Access forum and can't find
exactly the issue I need to resolve. I have developed a calendar in AC2003. I
have developed a process to export the calendar entry from access to the
outlook calendar which works great. My user is now requesting the ability to
view (or thru VBA) the entries in the Outlook calendar from within access?
Unfortunately my database has no way to know if an entry in the access
database already exists in the Outlook calendar. Is there a way to determine
that?

I tried creating a linked table with Outlook successfully and did connect to
my calendar via Linked Tables however, when I look at the outlook calendar
in my Access database it's missing the date of the event. It has almost
everything else, but no date which I need to check for duplicates with my
access database.

I used both Outlook() and Exchange() as the type for the table link and got
the same results.

What am I missing?

Thanks for your insight...
From: PeterM on
Can't someone please take a minute and let me know how to fix this problem?

Thanks