From: Ann on
When Outlook checks addressees when I generate an email, I would like it to
check my personal address book before the company address book. How do I
configure it to do that.
From: Russ Valentine on
You need to clarify your post.
Outlook has not used a Personal Address Book for over a decade, so I suspect
you mean something else. Try to be more accurate in telling us what you do
mean.
Include your Outlook version whenever you post a question here. Also include
your mail account type(s).
--
Russ Valentine