From: Stanislav Vlasic on
Hello,

I have one problem with Intel NAS. I have lot of small sized files
(single page TIF images) on my storage system. Now, some file system
corruption has occured and now I can't access to some folders, or even
I can access them but can't delete it (they are empty if browsed from
explorer).

When I connect to my storage system using SSH, I can see that these
folders which I can't delete are not empty. When I try to list content
of folder it says : 'ls: 00000047: Invalid argument'.

Any suggestions how to check and repair filesystem?

Thanx.