From: Tom on
Hi
Can anyone suggest an internet radio programme I can listen to when
working (no, not at work, at home) capable of playing various types of
music, with the ability to record some, if they sound OK.
About a year ago I was using a free prog that you could identify the
address of a station, copy it and put it in a favorites folder, though
I cannot now remember the name.
Any suggestions please

Thanks for your help
regards
Tom

From: In_Parentheses on
Tom <falseID(a)anotherunknown.net> wrote in news:mn.84337d68271f79b5.56280
@anotherunknown.net:

> Hi
> Can anyone suggest an internet radio programme I can listen to when
> working (no, not at work, at home) capable of playing various types of
> music, with the ability to record some, if they sound OK.
> About a year ago I was using a free prog that you could identify the
> address of a station, copy it and put it in a favorites folder, though
> I cannot now remember the name.
> Any suggestions please
>
> Thanks for your help
> regards
> Tom

Screamer (I'm listening to it right now); comes with a truckload of
presets, sorted in either region or type of music. Very good quality, and
easy interface.

http://www.screamer-radio.com

--
Jay
(IP)
From: BEGEs on

"Tom" <falseID(a)anotherunknown.net> skrev i meddelandet
> Hi
> Can anyone suggest an internet radio programme I can listen to when
> working (no, not at work, at home) capable of playing various types of
> music, with the ability to record some, if they sound OK.
> About a year ago I was using a free prog that you could identify the
> address of a station, copy it and put it in a favorites folder, though I
> cannot now remember the name.
> Any suggestions please
>
> Thanks for your help
> regards
> Tom

Screamer Radio
http://www.screamer-radio.com/
Major Features
http://www.screamer-radio.com/features.php

/BEGEs

From: HVS on
On 16 Aug 2006, Tom wrote

> Hi
> Can anyone suggest an internet radio programme I can listen to
> when working (no, not at work, at home) capable of playing
> various types of music, with the ability to record some, if
> they sound OK. About a year ago I was using a free prog that
> you could identify the address of a station, copy it and put
> it in a favorites folder, though I cannot now remember the
> name. Any suggestions please

I see that two people have already recommended Screamer radio.

Now it's three...

--
Cheers,
Harvey
From: DJboutit on
Use Winamp & check this site for station listings
http://www.streamfinder.com/index.php