From: 1Little-Star1 on

Hi where can i find internet explorer 6 repair tool to download?
From: Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] on
1Little-Star1 wrote:

> Hi where can i find internet explorer 6 repair tool to download?

See Robert's reply.
In addition...
IEFIX: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFIX.htm

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

From: 1Little-Star1 on

hi thanks for that link i've download problem it ask me for the xp home
edition disk put that in but it wont do anything from there as its asking for
a path to run from and the paths i put in dont load with the disk?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Thread history:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser/browse_frm/thread/24e8a00782c1540f
(01 Nov-09)

To keep track of things, it helps immensely if you quote all of the previous
message(s) in your replies to the newsgroup. Thank you.

Always state your current IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP
SP3) when posting in an IE-specific forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your
next reply.

What problems are you having that you think an "internet explorer 6 repair
tool" might resolve?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com