From: Zdravko on
Hi all
does somebody know how to preview EML files in Webbrowser control
(Shell.Explorer.2) ?

Thank you
Zdravko

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Windows version? IE version? Is Windows LIVE Mail installed?

From: rob^_^ on
Hi Zd,

Inject the file contents within <pre> tags.

Regards.

From: Zdravko on
Hi
I am looking for general option, for XP and above, from IE 6 and above, with
and without Windows LIVE.
I will preview saved message inside my app.
Have EML files, and will preview those files in webbrowser control (or any
other which can display it).
I can rename it to MHT, it works fine, but
sometime encoding is not right (it can be different encoding for each EML).

Thank you

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
EML files should open in Outlook Express, not IE or a browser.

Zdravko wrote:
> Hi
> I am looking for general option, for XP and above, from IE 6 and above,
> with
> and without Windows LIVE.
> I will preview saved message inside my app.
> Have EML files, and will preview those files in webbrowser control (or any
> other which can display it).
> I can rename it to MHT, it works fine, but
> sometime encoding is not right (it can be different encoding for each
> EML).
>
> Thank you
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Windows version? IE version? Is Windows LIVE Mail installed?
>>
>> Zdravko wrote:
>>> does somebody know how to preview EML files in Webbrowser control
>>> (Shell.Explorer.2) ?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Cannot type in Search Bar