From: MaureenW on
Why can't i view all the text and pictures on web pages? It's there when i
move the mouse around, but for some reason the text in hidden. My web pages
are also bright white and there is no color. Some how i think my settings
are out whack.
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Is this an Outlook question? Please post your version of Outlook, the type
of mail account you use, and your O/S to start with. Please indicate how
your question is related to Outlook since it currently doesn't appear to be
(this is an Outlook newsgroup).

--

Kathleen Orland

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"MaureenW" <MaureenW(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Why can't i view all the text and pictures on web pages? It's there when i
> move the mouse around, but for some reason the text in hidden. My web
> pages
> are also bright white and there is no color. Some how i think my settings
> are out whack.

How is this an Outlook question? As in an Internet Explorer newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]