From: intrepid on
I send email attachments using Windows Fax and Scan. After I scan a document
I click on "Forward as Email". When the email box comes up I like to click on
the attachment and open it just to make sure the attachment is clear and it
is the correct attachment. (I'm very distrustful). Recently, when I tried to
open the attachment, I started getting this message " Cannot creat file:
Image.tif. Right-click the folder you want to creat the file in, and then
click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the
folder". This only started happening about a month ago. I am the only person
using this computer and as far as I know I have all of the permissions and I
think I'm the only one who does. Can you suggest how I might fix this?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
You need to clear your cache:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm

--

Kathleen Orland

From: intrepid on
thank you for your reply. can you tell me how to do that?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> thank you for your reply. can you tell me how to do that?

Read the web page Kathleen cited.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1
Prev: Internet
Next: Outlook 2007 Signatures greyed out