From: KDJ on
Hello

I have about 7 signatures set up in Outllook 2007. They worked fine until
yesterday. Now the signature button is gone and they are greyed out in the
setup. I made 2 changes to my PC:

* installed a PDF writer
* updated ITunes

Could either of these have had an effect? What can I do to get them back?
--
Thanks very much. KDJ
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"KDJ" <KDJ(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I have about 7 signatures set up in Outllook 2007. They worked fine until
> yesterday. Now the signature button is gone and they are greyed out in the
> setup. I made 2 changes to my PC:
>
> * installed a PDF writer
> * updated ITunes
>
> Could either of these have had an effect? What can I do to get them back?

To find out, uninstall the changes and test.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: KDJ on
Hello again

I uninstalled both programs completely. No change. Any other suggestions?
--
Thanks very much. KDJ

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> "KDJ" <KDJ(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> > I have about 7 signatures set up in Outllook 2007. They worked fine until
> > yesterday. Now the signature button is gone and they are greyed out in the
> > setup. I made 2 changes to my PC:
> >
> > * installed a PDF writer
> > * updated ITunes
> >
> > Could either of these have had an effect? What can I do to get them back?
>
> To find out, uninstall the changes and test.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
>
> .

Pages: 1