From: Ruth on
Hi there

I create a form in Outlook and saved it. I can not pull it up again. I get
an error:

"One or more ActiveX Controls could not be displayed bcause either:
1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on the
page, or
2) You have blocked a publisher of on of the controls

I went into the security setting-- but do not see anything that mentions
ActiveX

Please help.

--
Thank-you!
Ruth
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
What do you mean by "saved it"? In order to make a form usable, you need to
publish it.

See http://outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=67 for information on security
prompts related to one-off forms, which is probably what you have.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

From: Ruth on
Hi Sue

I saved it as a "oft" file on my desktop as I thought I would like to make
more changes to it.
I went to the site, thank-you! I see I did many things incorrectly.

I started over again and published it, but I am still not able to retrieve
it. I get a pop up bax that states "The form you selected could not be
displayed. The form required to view this message cannot be displayed.
Contact your administrator"

Please help

--
Thank-you!