From: ps56k on

"Stubby" <William.Plummer(a)alum.mit.edu> wrote in message
On Feb 24, 1:02 pm, Notan <notan(a)ddressthatcanbespammed> wrote:
> On 2/24/2010 10:08 AM, Stubby wrote:
>
> > I had a major problem with Q2010R7 and called Intuit. They
> > instructed me to seek help on a certain web page. The ads for
> > support there charge by the minute, and the agreement you sign onto
> > says they have no responsibility of any kind. In fact, there isn't
> > even an address for the company! Be careful and backup every time you
> > leave Quicken so you can avoid a major loss after it clobbers your
> > data!
>
> Did you tryhttp://quicken.intuit.com/support/index.jsp?

No. A trust account and all the securities in it disappeared. I
felt I wanted to speak to a competent human to resolve the issue. (In
the end I was able to use a backup file made earlier in the day.)

---
also try the online Forums - as a lot of times the collective users stumble
across things vs the support team -
https://qlc.intuit.com/app/full_page

From: jgrimmond on
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:02:37 -0700, Notan
<notan(a)ddressthatcanbespammed> wrote:

>> Be careful and backup every time you
>> leave Quicken so you can avoid a major loss after it clobbers your
>> data!

Good point. I even backup several times within a session! It is a pain
not to be able to keep everything in memory till you are ready to
save.

jg