From: Tim on
Is anyone aware of a standard report or other means by which we could
determine the age of inventory? We are incentivized to move inventory off
our manufacturing floor if it is over 30 days old regardless of the type
(finished goods, WIP, raw materials, etc.).

Thank you
From: Savatage on
have you looked at report #10146 Item Turnover

From: Manish Sharma on
Try Report ID 5807 for Item Age Composition - Qty. &
5808 for Item Age Composition - Value
Try giving filters as per requirement.