From: JCO on
My wife and I keep our calendars in sync by inviting each other to our
meetings. In other words, If I have a meeting, I will invite her using
"Invite Attendees" and she would accept. Something has changed and I'm not
sure what. I'm using Outlook 2007 and she is using Outlook 2003. When she
"Invites Me", I get an email but it does not have the option to Accept or
Deny. Anybody know why this is happening. Thanks

From: JCO on
Updated Information:
I mistakenly implied that my wife is using Outlook 2003. She is using her
Blackberry mobile phone. It has worked in the past and she can still invite
others at work (also on blackberry phones). She just can't invite me
anymore (I'm on Outlook 2007)
Thanks