From: Tasznia on
I have just received my copy of MS Office 2007 Ultimate. I purchased it
through Agogopay and PayPal and wonder if I have a genuine product.

It has a registration number ending MMQDT.

Please help and thank you.
taniaszabo(a)hotmail.com
From: garfield-n-odie [MVP] on
You know what they say... beware of deals that sound too good to be
true, because they usually are. If you do a Google search for agogopay,
you'll find lots of complaints that they are not a legitimate vendor.

From: Very Peeved Very on
I too have been conned by these people. I bought two packages from them!

They have sent various registration numbers to install but none of them work.

They even promised a refund but that has not happened

Paypal have washed their hands of the transaction saying that it is not
covered by them. Why do they allow the transaction to go through them if they
do not accept responsibility for it?

KEEP AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

HAS SOMEONE THE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE TO PUT A WARNING OUT ABOUT THESE PEOPLE?
IF SO PLEASE LET OTHER PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS KNOW.

From: JoAnn Paules on
How could anyone realistically do that? Without looking I am going to guess
they had a really low price for Office and you thought "WOW! What a great
bargain!" I would think that most adults would suspect something was shady
and do their homework first instead of believing the propaganda on that
site.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Very Peeved" <Very Peeved(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I too have been conned by these people. I bought two packages from them!
>
> They have sent various registration numbers to install but none of them
> work.
>
> They even promised a refund but that has not happened
>
> Paypal have washed their hands of the transaction saying that it is not
> covered by them. Why do they allow the transaction to go through them if
> they
> do not accept responsibility for it?
>
> KEEP AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE
>
> HAS SOMEONE THE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE TO PUT A WARNING OUT ABOUT THESE
> PEOPLE?
> IF SO PLEASE LET OTHER PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS KNOW.
>

> "Tasznia" wrote:
>
>> I have just received my copy of MS Office 2007 Ultimate. I purchased it
>> through Agogopay and PayPal and wonder if I have a genuine product.
>>
>> It has a registration number ending MMQDT.
>>
>> Please help and thank you.
>> taniaszabo(a)hotmail.com

Pages: 1
Prev: Office 2007 on Terminal Server