From: elliot rose on
my computer broke & I have a new mini 1010 from dell there is no disc drive
on the computer can i load the office 2003 on line if I have my product code
& can U direct me to the link that does that Thank U

Elliot Rose
646-224-8585
516-908-4748 eFax
elliotrose18(a)optonline.net

From: DL on
On line no
Shouldnt you have thought about this prior to buying a new PC?
Network the pc and install via the other,
Copy the entire cd to usb stick
Buy an external cd drive