From: Jason T on
I am finding an annoyance in using Outlook 2010 beta in that it is always on
top of other applications. If I, for example, open a specific message in
Outlook it will pop up behind Outlook, causing me to to minimize Outlook and
find the message.

Is this a "feature" which I can turn off or a bug?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
It's a bug and is limited to just you. :)

Are you using any add-ins? Because LinkedIn is known to cause this and as do
other add-ins when used over VPN (again, older versions of outlook), I'd
look at addins. Try starting outlook in safe mode to see if it works ok.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: