From: indiana on
Dear Sir/Mam

Is it possible to detect that "the text in a MS-Word 2003 document has not
been typed manually" or copied from other sources like notepad or clipboard,
etc.,

Could it be possible to find, actually what i mean to say is when someone
copied some text in notepad it will be stored in clipboard temporarily right?
and now if they pasted that text into a MS-Word 2003 document, actually they
didn't typed it manually right. At this situation is there any process to
find that the text they just pasted into the word doc has not been typed
manually rather it is brought from a notepad or clipboard.

Is it possible to find it using MS-word code behind files?

Please help if any body knows about it it's urgent please....

Thank you.

From: Terry Farrell on
Most unlikely, especially if it was plain, unformatted text from Notepad.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

From: Luc on
Indiana,
Don't think there is a way to detect that.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"indiana" <u57718(a)uwe> schreef in bericht news:a28d0899afae1(a)uwe...

From: "Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot on
There is no way to test this directly in Word but if I was your teacher I
might recognise that the text was not written in your normal style and be a
little suspicious - there is software available that can analyse text for
this purpose as well. My advice to you would be to not try to cheat - if you
have copied something, or are quoting somebody else, say so.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

From: Jay Freedman on
Adding one more bit to what the other replies said, there is no such
thing as "MS-word code behind files". Code-behind is a concept from
ASP.NET, MXML, XAML and similar technologies. It doesn't exist in
Word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:03:10 GMT, "indiana" <u57718(a)uwe> wrote:

>Dear Sir/Mam
>
>Is it possible to detect that "the text in a MS-Word 2003 document has not
>been typed manually" or copied from other sources like notepad or clipboard,
>etc.,
>
>Could it be possible to find, actually what i mean to say is when someone
>copied some text in notepad it will be stored in clipboard temporarily right?
>and now if they pasted that text into a MS-Word 2003 document, actually they
>didn't typed it manually right. At this situation is there any process to
>find that the text they just pasted into the word doc has not been typed
>manually rather it is brought from a notepad or clipboard.
>
>Is it possible to find it using MS-word code behind files?
>
>Please help if any body knows about it it's urgent please....
>
>Thank you.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: calendar