From: victorg1 on
I need to learn how to create a daily planner with names of days and times of
the day and night on it, can you help me out?
From: Terry Farrell on
Move to Excel.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

From: Jay Freedman on
Look at the templates available at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=daily+planner.
If none of them are quite what you want, try starting with one of them
and modifying it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 09:11:04 -0800, victorg1