From: johnlute on
Add a field to your table and select "Hyperlink" as its data type.

Add a text box control to your form that has this new field as its
record source.

Insert a hyperlink into the control via the toolbar: Insert >
Hyperlink... then browse to your file that you want to link to.

From: mls via AccessMonster.com on
Thank you. It's very helpful

From: Jack Leach dymondjack at hot mail dot on
just for the record, I personall avoid the hyperlink field, and instead store
just the path of the file. The hyperlink datatype has a lot of extra baggage
that goes along with it, and becomes quite troublesome when you start copying
files around with code.

I would recommend storing a regular text path instead, then you can use the
"IsHyperlink" property of a control to get it to "act" as a hyperlink, or
include the following on the click event:

Application.Hollowhyperlink Me.Controlname

hth
--
Jack Leach
www.tristatemachine.com

"I haven''t failed, I''ve found ten thousand ways that don''t work."
-Thomas Edison (1847-1931)