From: njem on
Interesting approaches. I'll check them out. Thanks.

From: Leythos on
In article <6727531B-2CBF-4502-B7B9-A9CF8BA2F0F4(a)microsoft.com>,
Anteaus(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...
> IMLI, non-admin works for sites that have onsite IT staff to handle updates,
> etc. For other sites it is too problematic.

My mother in-law has been living with the LOCAL USER, LOCAL ADMIN dual
accounts method for more than 6 years and it's not caused her any
difficulty.

When she first got her computer her son (30+) installed it and it was
hacked the same day, she learned from that, and she's followed my
methods since - and she's only been compromised once since that time,
when her granddaughter (same son's daughter) installed P2P software as
the admin account and started downloading pirated works.... Fixed that
and she's even been able to run QuickBooks as a local user....

Trust yourself.