From: Nils-Hero Lindemann on
Hi Camille,

Check if this is useful for you:
http://www.labnol.org/internet/design/css-tools-strip-unused-styles-compress/3879/

also try google: remove unused css

Enjoy

Nils

--
Nils-Hero Lindemann <nils(a)freiewelt.org>

Original-Nachricht
cpet_magnus(a)hotmail.com (Camille Petersen) wrote
(25 Jan 2010 15:08:55 GMT):

From: Bill Braun on
Nils-Hero Lindemann wrote:
> Hi Camille,
>
> Check if this is useful for you:
> http://www.labnol.org/internet/design/css-tools-strip-unused-styles-compress/3879/
>
> also try google: remove unused css
>
> Enjoy
>
> Nils

Look for the Dust-Me Selectors 2.2 add-on. Does a nice job.

Bill B
From: C A Upsdell on
On 2010-02-07 14:23, Bill Braun wrote:
> Nils-Hero Lindemann wrote:
>> Hi Camille,
>>
>> Check if this is useful for you:
>> http://www.labnol.org/internet/design/css-tools-strip-unused-styles-compress/3879/
>>
>> also try google: remove unused css
>>
>> Enjoy
>>
>> Nils
>>

> Look for the Dust-Me Selectors 2.2 add-on. Does a nice job.

Does a great job. But not compatible (yet) with FF 3.6.

From: Ed Mullen on
Bill Braun wrote:
> Nils-Hero Lindemann wrote:
>> Hi Camille,
>>
>> Check if this is useful for you:
>> http://www.labnol.org/internet/design/css-tools-strip-unused-styles-compress/3879/
>>
>> also try google: remove unused css
>>
>> Enjoy
>>
>> Nils
>>

> Look for the Dust-Me Selectors 2.2 add-on. Does a nice job.

As noted on January 25th. And no re-appearance of the OP since.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
From: Ed Mullen on
C A Upsdell wrote:
> On 2010-02-07 14:23, Bill Braun wrote:
>> Nils-Hero Lindemann wrote:
>>> Hi Camille,
>>>
>>> Check if this is useful for you:
>>> http://www.labnol.org/internet/design/css-tools-strip-unused-styles-compress/3879/
>>>

>>> also try google: remove unused css
>>>
>>> Enjoy
>>>
>>> Nils
>>>

>> Look for the Dust-Me Selectors 2.2 add-on. Does a nice job.
>
> Does a great job. But not compatible (yet) with FF 3.6.

Works fine if you just alter the version number in the install.rdf file.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net