From: Camille Petersen on
Assume I have one or more html pages which refer to an external (imported) CSS stylesheet
file (with lots of entries).

Is there a way to find out easily (=without checking every entry manually) if and if yes
which of the CSS entries/tags are NOT used in any of the depending html web pages?

Camille

From: Jonathan N. Little on
Camille Petersen wrote:
> Assume I have one or more html pages which refer to an external (imported) CSS stylesheet
> file (with lots of entries).
>
> Is there a way to find out easily (=without checking every entry manually) if and if yes
> which of the CSS entries/tags are NOT used in any of the depending html web pages?

Firefox extension Dust-Me Selectors 2.2

Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
From: Ed Mullen on
Camille Petersen wrote:
> Assume I have one or more html pages which refer to an external (imported) CSS stylesheet
> file (with lots of entries).
>
> Is there a way to find out easily (=without checking every entry manually) if and if yes
> which of the CSS entries/tags are NOT used in any of the depending html web pages?
>
> Camille

http://www.sitepoint.com/dustmeselectors/

For Firefox. Very good tool.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

From: David Postill on

In article <4b5db407$0$6584$9b4e6d93(a)newsspool3.arcor-online.net>, on 25
Jan 2010 15:08:55 GMT, Camille Petersen wrote:

| Assume I have one or more html pages which refer to an external (imported) CSS stylesheet
| file (with lots of entries).
|
| Is there a way to find out easily (=without checking every entry manually) if and if yes
| which of the CSS entries/tags are NOT used in any of the depending html web pages?

http://www.sitepoint.com/dustmeselectors/
--
David Postill
Dance your Life - Biodanza in Holland - <http://www.danceyourlife.eu>
From: Molly Mockford on
At 15:08:55 on Mon, 25 Jan 2010, Camille Petersen
<cpet_magnus(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
<4b5db407$0$6584$9b4e6d93(a)newsspool3.arcor-online.net>:

>Assume I have one or more html pages which refer to an external
>(imported) CSS stylesheet
>file (with lots of entries).
>
>Is there a way to find out easily (=without checking every entry
>manually) if and if yes
>which of the CSS entries/tags are NOT used in any of the depending html
>web pages?

If you use Firefox, install Dust-Me Selectors from
<http://www.sitepoint.com/dustmeselectors/> - it does exactly what you
want.
--
Molly Mockford
Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it. (Milton Diamond Ph.D.)