From: Jim Thompson on
Is there a way to do this with a filter ??

If the To: or CC: field contain a specific address, then Reply All
replies to all recipients, but adds an additional address in the CC:
field?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

From: Han on
Jim Thompson <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)On-My-Web-Site.com> wrote in

> Is there a way to do this with a filter ??
>
> If the To: or CC: field contain a specific address, then Reply All
> replies to all recipients, but adds an additional address in the CC:
> field?
>
> ...Jim Thompson

Use stationery might do it. Sorry, haven't even come close to trying.
Let us know what works.
--
Best regards
Han
From: Brana Bujenovic on
you can _forward_ it roboto, here is how to do it:

1. create the new empty stationery you want to use for the task.
2. download the zip file from here:
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/roboto.zip
3. close eudora, unzip roboto.zip into the plugins folder.
4. start eudora, click special/plugin settings/roboto.
5. add the conditions (first pane), and select the stationery.
6. at the macros pane: create the abbreviation for "CC" field, "To" filed
and other headers which you want to include in the outgoing message.
example: %TO%, %CC%, %REF% etc
there you can create/include those headers which are traditionally included
in "replies".
7. click on the stationery pane, select your dedicated stationery and
insert the abbreviations from previous step.
8. checkout other panes to enable/disable automatic forwarding.
9. Hit Save.

for manual forwarding:
1. open the message -> Edit/Forward with Stationery.
2. select the stationery, hit ok.

From: Jim Thompson on
On 26 May 2010 01:39:47 GMT, Han <nobody(a)nospam.not> wrote:

>Jim Thompson <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)On-My-Web-Site.com> wrote in
>
>> Is there a way to do this with a filter ??
>>
>> If the To: or CC: field contain a specific address, then Reply All
>> replies to all recipients, but adds an additional address in the CC:
>> field?
>>
>> ...Jim Thompson
>
>Use stationery might do it. Sorry, haven't even come close to trying.
>Let us know what works.

...Jim Thompson