From: Sniper Abandon on
Is there any human talk able(like Eliza ) ruby library?
or
is there any possible way to integrate eliza with ruby ?

From: Peter Hickman on
Google broken or something?

Please google it before asking here, especially as the first result
for 'eliza in ruby' might be just what you want.

From: Sniper Abandon on
Peter Hickman wrote:
> Google broken or something?
>
> Please google it before asking here, especially as the first result
> for 'eliza in ruby' might be just what you want.

yes, i know about eliza

my question is in here, what is the possible ways to integrate eliza(or
like eliza) into ruby

From: Peter Hickman on
You mean other than a complete version of Eliza written in ruby?

If not then I have completely failed to understand your question.

From: Sniper Abandon on
Peter Hickman wrote:
> You mean other than a complete version of Eliza written in ruby?
>
> If not then I have completely failed to understand your question.

i have a rails project which should talk to humans.
i know it is not as much easy to do that.
so i planned to integrate any good ChatBot with my rails(obviously ruby)
code