From: Paul on
UPDATE: I got it to work!!! I went to http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Issues-Acceleration-and-Codecs.html and renamed all the codec files (the *.ax ones) that PapaJohn had listed as potentially problematic. i had many,on my system, probably 10 - 12. I'm not sure which one it was, but now the error message is gone, and I successfully rendered a WMV video!
I'm excited. :-)

Paul Skow wrote:

Re:
05-Apr-10

UPDATE: Installing previously uninstalled Automatic Updates had no effect on the error message.

BizTalk: Conditional looping incorporating the Greater Than functoid.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/e4334816-d106-40f2-812d-043c18df964c/biztalk-conditional-loop.aspx
From: John Inzer on
Paul Skow wrote:
> UPDATE: I got it to work!!! I went to
> http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Issues-Acceleration-and-Codecs.html and
> renamed all the codec files (the *.ax ones) that PapaJohn had listed
> as potentially problematic. i had many,on my system, probably 10 -
> 12. I'm not sure which one it was, but now the error message is gone,
> and I successfully rendered a WMV video! I'm excited. :-)
====================================
Excellent!

Thanks for the update.

--