From: JSH on
On Dec 5, 12:49 pm, Joshua Cranmer <Pidgeo...(a)verizon.invalid> wrote:
> On 12/05/2009 02:58 PM, JSH wrote:
>
> > If you keep at it, no matter what code you've written, you'll at best
> > be known for rants on Usenet against the value of Google searches.
>
> That's strange, I couldn't find any of those in the top 100 results on
> Google. I wonder why... :-)

Trust me, it can take a while. But if it does happen, they may stay
awhile as well.

___JSH

From: Mark Murray on
JSH wrote:
> Trust me, it can take a while. But if it does happen, they may stay
> awhile as well.

I trust you about as far as I can throw you. Due to disability, this
is not very far.

From: jonnie on

"JSH" <jstevh(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 2, 7:35 pm, Ray <b...(a)sonic.net> wrote:
> JSH wrote:

Meaningless verbiage arguing, you must have been mean to your mother when
you were a kid.

From: jonnie on

On Dec 4, 6:31 pm, Joshua Cranmer <Pidgeo...(a)verizon.invalid> wrote:
> On 12/04/2009 08:21 PM, JSH wrote:
>
> > Not the leadership--the programmers. Like I doubt the CEO of
> > Microsoft has heard of me, or cares about my Class Viewer. But
> > somewhere in the bowels of that huge company someone works on *their*
> > Class Viewer.
>
> "The Windows Forms Class Viewer only ships with the .NET Framework SDK
> version 1.0 and 1.1."
>
> Somehow I doubt that said programmer is terribly remiss about being
> second.

>Wow, maybe they gave up? My Class Viewer has been around for almost 6
>years now. It took over the Google search result almost immediately
>so it has sat there for about 5 years I guess.
>
>Other programs called Class Viewer have come and gone in that time.
>I'm curious to see a program take over from mine. Anyone in the
>world. There are competitors at times I see moving up, but none take
>#1, and I'm not even sure why not.
>
>Now then, what is YOUR app which you have convinced yourself is
>competitive with one by the USAF or do you withdraw that claim?
>

>James Harris

How come only 3 people downloaded it, and only 2 liked it?

Bet you downloaded it twice.